The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using the Cambridge Online Web site (the website), or any part of it. We may modify these conditions from time to time and accordingly you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions. By using the Website you consent that you will be bound by these conditions.
1. The content available on the Website is for general entertainment and interest only and we do not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk. If you wish to contact us to register a complaint about any content on the Web site, please contact us.
2. The content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Web site including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
3. We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the Web site.
4. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by third parties via the Website or on the Internet. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk.
5. These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.